Problem Employee Solutions

Resources and information for unacceptable employee behaviour in Canada

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Negative Feedback

Negative Feedback Example:


Manager says: “John, I noticed noticed how concerned you were that the completion of this task was done accurately. I appreciate your concern but as you well know there was a time delay that affected other employees being able to complete their work in waiting for you to finish. In the future, would you consider checking in with me and let me know how you are doing with this type of task so that if there are problems we can intervene sooner and not have this create delays for other employees ."
“In the future, would you consider checking in with me and let me know how you are doing with this type of task so that if there are problems we can intervene sooner and not have this create delays for other employees. What would be a more effective way we could handle this situation in the future to eliminate the delay that occurred?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home